Fun poll: What has the worst community?

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Where have I been? What have I done? why haven't I posted that promised poll story yet?

The answer is I've been on a foundation learning course, I've been trying different things and the poll story isn't coming. Sorry but I got some sort of 'glee high' from finishing a story chapter and thought I'd be able to do that.

In any case I've got a project in the works alongside Dragon adventure. This story involves a poor cat morph and her son, from the perspective of the son who is bullied regularly. I know how that stuff feels but I never really had anyone to talk to besides friends, and if I wanted a hug forget it, I'm prudish and unsure how it happened.

The basic elements are secondary school, love, family and hardship, there's trouble brewing for the kitties though as a law will soon be passed that states all single mothers must have a supportive mate lest their children be re-homed into wealthier families.

Did I forget to mention a virus devastated fertility rates?

Leave a comment with questions and thoughts if you like, I'll try to have something to post by next Monday but it's not a grantee I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment